Do you like to plan your next great read? Let your friends and family know what books you'd like for the holidays? Create a registry for birthday, wedding or special occasion? You can add any book or toy from our website to your Wish List to remind yourself or you can email the list to friends and family so they know what would be a perfect gift for you.
First step...you must have an account with us. You can login to your account or create one . You can have more than 1 wish list. Once you are logged into your account, search or browse for a book or product on the website and click on ‘Add to Wish LIst.’ You can add to an existing wish list or create a new one.
Settings for your Wish List
To change the settings for a Wish List, click on My Account, then click on the ‘Wish List’ tab.
- If you have more than one wishlist, select the Wish List you want and update the settings as needed.
- You must have at least one book on a list to update the settings.
- Settings show up under the ‘Create New Wish List’ section.
- Title (required) - You can change the name of your wish list here, this title can be used by other site visitors to search for this wish list.
- Your Name (required) - defaults to your username, but you can change it if you like, this ‘name’ can be used by site visitors to search for this wish list.
- Event or expiration date - You can make it for a specific date: a birthday, wedding, or other special event, or you can extend the date as long as you want. Expired wish lists will not be listed when searching for wish lists.
- Hide Expiration Date - uncheck if for a birthday, wedding, or other special event or occasion with a set date. If enabled, the expiration date will not be visible to viewers
- Private - Private wish lists will not be listed when a site visitor searches for wish lists on the site , but can still be shared via email.
- Don’t require shipping - If enabled, orders that contain items from this particular wish list will not require shipping information. This should only be select if you've made arrangements to have all books from this wishlist held for pick up together at the bookstore.
- Notes - Include any additional notes (description, details of event, who the books are for, etc.) which be displayed at the top of the list.
- Save Settings - Make sure to select 'save settings' after making any changes.
Edit your Wish List
The list of books added to a Wish List shows below the Wish List Settings section.
- To Remove a book(s), just click on the box next to the book cover and select 'Update Wish List'
- To update the desired quantity, update the numerical value in the 'Wanted' field and select 'Update Wish List'
- You may also download the list
Email Your Wish List
- Select the arrow next to ‘Email Your Wish List,’ then add the recipient(s) email address(es), you may enter up to 10 email addresses at a time, each one separated by a comma.
- Personalize the text for the Subject and Message; default text is provided.
- Select the box for ‘I’m not a robot,’ then select 'Email Wish List'.
Add multiple items to the list
- The ISBNs for the books you have added to your Wish List will appear in the Bulk Upload field. If you delete an ISBN from this field, it will remove that book/product from your list, if you're not familiar with the ISBN/SKU, we recommend you scroll up to where you see the book covers and remove the item(s) there instead.
- If you have a list of ISBNs/SKUs that you want to add, you may paste them into this field, but again, we only recommend doing so if you're familiar with the ISBN/SKU, otherwise, we recommend you add the book/product from the product page itself.
- If you make any changes remember to select 'Save' or they will be lost.