Our 5th annual Yarnapalooza is all day Saturday, August 18
Two trunk shows from Berroco! Featuring two of their new summer yarns--Regatta, a cotton tape, and Quinoa, a thick and thin cotton with a pebbled texture.
Demos & Mini-lessons (exact demos & times may change):
- 10--Sashiko Embroidery Demo (with Denise DeGidio--a geometric style embroidery from Japan)
- 11--Min's Methods (ever wonder if there's a better way to knit something? our knitting friend Min has ideas for you)
- 12--Makin Pompons (with Jennifer Kunselman)
- 1--Ways to Knit socks (with Jennifer Kunselman--learn about the ways to knit socks...patterns, needles, top down, toe up...and help plan our next sock class!)
- 2--Learn to Crochet (with Carol McDowall)
- 3--Learn to Knit (with Heidi Wahlstorm)
Draw a coupon for 15 to 25% off all yarn purchases that day.
One day only specials, Drawings, Refreshements, More!
Drop in anytime--no need to register.