We are closed to the public per the Governor's order, to stop the spread of coronavirus. However, we will be taking orders by phone (from 10 to 3, Mon to Sat), by email, and on-line. Stay safe and sane (reading and knitting should help!).
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
- Where are you located?
- 205 Walnut Street in downtown Spooner, Wisconsin
- Where do I park?
- There is on-street parking, and there are several public lots within a block of the store
- What are your hours?
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5:30
- Saturday 9 to 5
- Sunday (May through December) 11 to 3
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express), Paypal for on-line orders, and if you're picking up in store, you may pay at the store with credit card, check, or cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.