We are closed to the public per the Governor's order, to stop the spread of coronavirus. However, we will be taking orders by phone (from 10 to 3, Mon to Sat), by email, and on-line. Stay safe and sane (reading and knitting should help!).
We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
- You may return or exchange any book or non-book item in its original condition for a full refund (excluding shipping cost) within 7 days of receiving your order or of its purchase in the store. An exception is made for yarn, see below. Non-Book items must also include all original tags and/or packaging.
- After 7 days, these items may only be returned for store credit or exchange, and must still be accompanied by a receipt and be in brand new condition.
- Unopened yarn not needed for a project may be returned at any time for a cash refund (with receipt only), store credit, or exchange.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the item. Please contact us for details
- For all returns/exchanges, the customer is responsible for costs of return shipping. We recommend you return your items using an insured and traceable method. We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- If you receive your order and find an item to be missing, incorrect or damaged please contact the store within 7 days, so that we may address and resolve the issue as quickly as possible for you.